Sunday 20 September 2009

Tuesday to Saturday... Yes Im still alive!

Sorry for the obvious deficit of Blogging media.

I have now decided to add another course to my study here, this will be the upgrade from MCSE to MCITP Enterprise Administrator, yes it maybe madness but I'm here so I may as well get as much out of it as I can. This does mean going from my original 7 exams to now 13 including another course I have already completed.... I think I might as well just give up sleep and Turing into an exam taking and learning machine. After doing subnetting and translating IP to Binary I now genuinely feel like a robot. So far my certifications include, MCP, MCDST, MCSA, MCTS, MCTS Vista.
Im still to add MCSE and MCITP Enterprise Administrator.... maybe another.. ;-)


As promised here are some pictures of the Training centre.


The reception desk, Nidia the Centre managers office is to the right.



The corridor to the right of the reception desk.



The corridor to the right of the reception desk, my lab is the 3rd on the left.


Ahhhh lab 9 home to Steve for a month.


The prometric office and the gas chamber to the right!

1 comment: