Sunday 20 September 2009

Saturday, getting warm..

Right it seems that the purchase of my fine English brolly ended the Monsoon season. This means two main things, Less mosquitos, but more heat.

It tends to get to 30+degrees during the day and not a lot less at night time, that would be OK but its very humid here so a few showers a day and a couple changes of clothes needed to remain human. Another exam today and this will mostly consist of DNS, Subnetting and security with a liberal sprinkling of GPO. Want to know what all that means? then speak to Microsoft or pay me a good consultancy fee and ill explain (that's what us MCPs do).



The drive to the centre was its normal fun filled trip and the morning coffee club guys seem to wave before I do now! Before I leave I'm going to get up early and have a coffee with them!




More road cows trying to obstruct the rush hour traffic.



Shops getting ready for the day ahead.



People walking to work...


The day was mostly spent going over stuff for my next exam at 2:30, this was probably my least favourite exam so far...
As a treat I ordered McDonalds for Lunch and 9 cold nuggets and fries were waiting for me at 1pm. A quick nuke from the microwave and I could just imagine being back home in Bournemouth in a nice clean McDonalds :-)


Exam at 2:30 came in no time at all and I was finger-printed, passport I'd and processed before the gas chamber. I finished the exam in an hour and was very pleased to have passed it and got it out of the way. Six down and 6 or 7 left to do.
I said that it was getting a little warmer....



Coco seeking some shade and a nap.


Coco and Dad seeking shade under a car.


Coco's dad taking a secret beak from his overly playful son.

Exam passed and due to the fact I don't have another exam until Tuesday or Wednesday I think a few beers will be partaken of tonight! A Lazy Sunday also awaits !!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. :D sounds like you are having a lot of fun mate, give it up for Group Policies! They make your life as a domain admin fun again.

    ReplyDelete