Tuesday 29 September 2009

The 5 exam week........... Now with qualifications..

I know I have been uber-slack with my blog the past week or so but to be honest you havent missed a great deal, mostly studying for exams taking exams and passing ALL !!!!
I will write something with lots of pictures soon as soon as I can get some more images from Andy.
But this hard work has all paid off and Im just waiting for my confirmation email from Microsoft but I now have......

MCP (XP)
MCDST (XP)
MCSA (2003)
MCSE (2003)
MCTS (Vista)
MCITP (2008 Enterprise)

12 exams done completed, passed, gone forever!!!!!

Now, Air India has decided to strike, this may cause fun and games with my journey home.
One of the lovely staff here managed to track down a customer number that wasnt disconnected and it seems that my flight is still going to run (I bet I wont have extra seats this time!).
So the plan is for me to get the train from Dehradun to Delhi on thursday morning and arrive approx lunchtime. Then stay in Delhi for the day and fly out on the 2nd at 13:55.

More news to follow !!!!!!
Things to mention in my next blog, cocktails on sat with the guys and the double birthday party at Koenig....

1 comment: