Tuesday 15 September 2009

Monday..

I have noticed I'm falling behind a little with my blog, today being Wednesday and this being Mondays blog.... Also see Sundays blog underneath, its NEW

Monday was exam day, I had 2 extra exams for another course I thought would be fun, (you know when you have been here too long when you consider 2 visits to the gas chamber in one day fun!).
I had an exam at 9:30 and another at 2:30, most of Monday was spent cramming for exams and starting a new book for my main course. This is a mad way to do things...... I passed my exam at 9:30 did some study for my main course until lunch then crammed for another exam at 2:30, passed that and continued until 5pm with my main course.

The 2 exams I added and passed were quite basic XP desktop support exams for the Microsoft course, MCDST (Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician). I just wanted to add more letters and acronyms to my CV to confuse people! Well so far I am now an MCP and an MCDST!
I intend to work my course in a particular order so that I qualify for the MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator) and again another Microsoft qualification and acronym!

After the day I went home and finished the book I had started that day, Just needing to do the labs and exercises tomorrow.

Then sleep! Sorry today is dull to read, but here's a picture of a cow... ok its a Bull. Also a few more random images Ive taken.





A view of the not so developed part of the IT park.





The comparison of ultra rich modern and well we might finish it sometime!


A Bull reminding us that its his road and hes not mooooving.

No comments:

Post a Comment